Table of Contents
- 1 Hey ladies! Trade that draining desk job for a world of opportunity.
- 2 Craving a worldwide adventure?
- 3 Hi, I’m Danielle, and I want to show you a different way to see the world.
- 4 What the $#@! is a RTW Trip?
- 5 15 Awesome Destinations for Creative Professionals Around the World
- 6 Living Out of a Backpack for a Year: The Ultimate Solo Female RTW Packing List
- 7 How Much Does a RTW Trip Cost (Really)?
- 8 How to Travel for a Year: The Ultimate Road Map to a Solo RTW Trip
- 9 How to Plan the RTW Trip Itinerary of Your Dreams
Hey ladies! Trade that draining desk job for a world of opportunity.
Hi, I’m Danielle, and I want to show you a different way to see the world.
I got tired of feeling stuck in a draining, unfulfilling desk job. So, I saved up as much as I could and took off on a year-long solo round-the-world trip (RTW trip) – now I want to help you do the same! Want to learn more about me?
Quit Your Job to Travel!
Join the WorldSmith email list and get the FREE Quit Your Job to Travel Checklist. Learn the three simple things you can do right now to put a one-way trip in your future!